A discharge of white or yellow coloured mucus from the vagina. It may be a normal condition, increasing before and after menstruation, but a large discharge probably indicates an infection somewhere in the genital tract.
Female genitals are very much prone to infections since they are moist, more sweaty and covered. The white vaginal discharge with foul smell makes it embarrassing to get into social gatherings and even engage in personal affairs.
Leucorrhoea or white discharge usually shows symptoms in association with other illness. Wide variety of reasons are encountered in its causation. Commonly fungal, parasitic, bacterial and sexually transmitted diseases are the prime causative factors.
1. Apply a mixture of Besan and Turmeric with little water on face. After drying clean it off, this will remove excess facial Hair.
2. A mixture of above both with curd when applied on face also helps in removal of unwanted hair.
3. Lemon mixed with equal quantity of Honey can be applied on face daily.
4. Jammi Tree( In english called as Mimosa) Bark
-Rub it against a soft stone to get fine powder.
-Make it paste with some water and apply it over unwanted hair.
-Use it regularly for 40 days and you will get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
5. By Combining Honey, Lemon and Sugar you can create your own mixture. It is used in a similar way to waxing