A discharge of white or yellow coloured mucus from the vagina. It may be a normal condition, increasing before and after menstruation, but a large discharge probably indicates an infection somewhere in the genital tract.
Female genitals are very much prone to infections since they are moist, more sweaty and covered. The white vaginal discharge with foul smell makes it embarrassing to get into social gatherings and even engage in personal affairs.
Leucorrhoea or white discharge usually shows symptoms in association with other illness. Wide variety of reasons are encountered in its causation. Commonly fungal, parasitic, bacterial and sexually transmitted diseases are the prime causative factors.
1. Application of sandalwood paste on the forehead.
2. Drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of honey every morning to treat chronic headache.
3. Put 3 drops of ghee in your nostrils for a week to get rid of headache from cold.
4. The paste of ginger, cloves, cinnamom and the roots of castor is very effective in all types of headache.
5. The mixture of juice of henna leaves and sesame oil is very good application in headache.
6. Grind watermelon seeds with poppy seeds and consume three grams of it everyday if you are suffering from constant pain.
7. Apply a small amount of Eucalyptus oil on the center of the head and cover it with a towel dipped in warm water.
8. Eat sliced apple with salt everyday in the morning for a week.
9. The patient is made to rest his head on a pillow stuffed with the leaves of Nirgundi to the cure of headache.
10. The juice of leaves of Agastya can be given as nasya to cure headache.
11. Brahmi tailam and Bringaraja tailam are very effective oils for massage on the scalp to the patients suffering from headache
1. Juice of ripe grapes is taken daily for a week
2. Lukewarm water enema is very beneficial as it cleans up the bowels and hence removes the toxins.
3. The lemon crusts have also been found useful in the treatment of migraine. These crusts should be made into a fine paste in a mortar. Apply this paste on the forehead.
4. The juice of guduchi is given in doses of 10 to 15 ml with honey to cure migraine
5. Dasamularishta is very effective in migraine
6. Shadbindu tailam- 6-6 drops in each nostrils is very effective in curing headache
7. Make a fine paste of cinnamon by mixing it with water. Apply it over the temples and forehead to get relief from migraine
1. Tie a tight cloth around the head to decrease blood flow to the scalp and lessen the throbbing and pounding of migraine headache.
2. Do not take heavy and spicy food stuff. Avoid chocolate, aged cheese, red wine, citrus fruits.
3. Take a nap. Sleeping relaxes muscles and bring body systems in order. Taking a nap when headache has just begun or when symptoms are being shown may prevent severe headaches.
4. Smoking and drinking alcohol should be strictly avoided.
The intensity of the Suryavarta pain rises and falls with the sun. The patient feels extreme pain during noontime; and as evening sets in, the pain subsides. After the sun sets, the pain vanishes.
1. Ghee - 20 ml is added in hot milk and consumed twice daily.
2. Nasal drops made of Ghee - 1 gm, Rock salt - 0.5 gm, Dashamula kwatha - 30 ml. Pour 2 - 4 Drops in each nostril.
3. Shadbindu tailam- 3 - 3 Drops in each nostrils is very effective in curing headache.
4. The juice of leaves of Agastya can be given as nasya to cure headache.
Shodhan karma : Sutra Neti , Jal Neti.
|1. Surya Namaskar|
|3. Kati chakrasana|
|7. Uttana mandukasana|
Anuloma-Viloma, Sheetli, Sheetkari, Bhramar.
Note: The practice of YOGA must be done under the supervision of any YOGA INSTRUCTOR or any other proper guidence.