A discharge of white or yellow coloured mucus from the vagina. It may be a normal condition, increasing before and after menstruation, but a large discharge probably indicates an infection somewhere in the genital tract.
Female genitals are very much prone to infections since they are moist, more sweaty and covered. The white vaginal discharge with foul smell makes it embarrassing to get into social gatherings and even engage in personal affairs.
Leucorrhoea or white discharge usually shows symptoms in association with other illness. Wide variety of reasons are encountered in its causation. Commonly fungal, parasitic, bacterial and sexually transmitted diseases are the prime causative factors.
1. Putting a piece of Ice on the head or putting a wet cloth on the head is a good remedy to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
2.Take a big piece of turmeric and grind it with 500 gm of tulasi leaves. To this add 25 gm of rock salt and boil the whole thing in 2 litres of water till it reduces to one fourth quantity. Filter the whole decoction and make it cool. Take 10 ml of this at one hourly interval for 4-5 hours. The excess heat of the body will pass out through urine and the bleeding from the nose stops.
3. Putting a drop of Lemon juice in both the nostrils, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis immediately.
4. Lie down putting your head backside with some pillows and then put 2-3 drops of pure Ghee in the nostrils and try to inhale slowly which helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
5. Putting Onion juice drops in the nostrils, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
6.Putting Neem juice drops in the nostrils, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
7. Smelling Cow dung, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
8. Putting Sweet grape juice in the nostrils, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
9.Use of Gooseberry (Amla) is a good remedy to cure nose bleeding or Epistaxis.Drinking Gooseberries juice with water or applying Gooseberries paste on the centre of the head or Gooseberries juice put in the nostrils,all are helpful to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
10. Putting Pomegranate juice in the nostrils, stops nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
11. Putting Basil (Tulsi) juice in the nostrils, cures nose bleeding or Epistaxis..
12. Black gram grinded with water and this paste applied on the forehead, helps to stop nose bleeding or Epistaxis.
13. Putting Pomegranate juice in the nostrils, stops nose bleeding or Epistaxis
Shodhan Karma Jal Neti can be done to remove the blood clots accumulated in the nostrils.
Anuloma - Viloma, Sheetli & Sheetkari.
Note: The practice of YOGA must be done under the supervision of any YOGA INSTRUCTOR or any other proper guidence.