A discharge of white or yellow coloured mucus from the vagina. It may be a normal condition, increasing before and after menstruation, but a large discharge probably indicates an infection somewhere in the genital tract.
Female genitals are very much prone to infections since they are moist, more sweaty and covered. The white vaginal discharge with foul smell makes it embarrassing to get into social gatherings and even engage in personal affairs.
Leucorrhoea or white discharge usually shows symptoms in association with other illness. Wide variety of reasons are encountered in its causation. Commonly fungal, parasitic, bacterial and sexually transmitted diseases are the prime causative factors.
|Haritaki bark powder||: 10 gm|
|Vibhitaki powder||: 20 gm|
|Amalaki powder||: 30 gm|
|Yashtimadhu powder||: 5 gm|
|Pippali powder||: 5 gm ( fry a bit and make powder)|
|Sugar candy powder||: 70 gm (equal to the total of above)|
|Honey||: 70 gm|
|cow's Ghee||: 40 gm|
Method Of Preparation :
All the powders are mixed properly and then add sugar candy sieve it add then add prescribed quantity of ghee and honey and make it in to the form of a lehya( paste) and preserve it.
Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of above paste daily once.
Ashwagandha 200 gm is taken and add sufficient quantity of cow's milk till it is soaked and boil till the milk is evaporated. After complete drying ashwagandha is powdered.
|Pippali||: 50 gm (Fry and powder)|
|Haritaki powder||: 50 gm|
|Vibhitaki powder||: 50 gm|
|Amalaki powder||: 50 gm|
|Small Cardamom powder||: 25 to 50 gm.|
Method Of Preparation :
Mix all the powders uniformly one by one. Add sufficient honey to the above. Can be taken with warm water.
- For children 3 to 4 years ; 1/8 teaspoon powder along with 1/4 teaspoon Honey.
- For children from 5 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoon increased to 1/2 teaspoon with 1/2 teaspoon Honey.
- For elders 1/2 teaspoon with 1 teaspoon Honey.
3. Soak 5 pieces each of Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki in a glass of water overnight. Early in the morning filter the water and sprinkle this water on the closed eyes 4 to 5 times. Take little water and gargle.
4. Take 1 teaspoon of Triphala powder, one teaspoon honey and one teaspoon cow\'s ghee in the night daily.
Eye Exercises :
Left and right movements of eyes, top and bottom, clockwise and anticlockwise, front and back.